A cup of warm turns out to be not only good for health and can be a calming thought. Remnants of a cup warmer can also be used in return for various household purposes. In this way, you not only save costs but also able to participate in the movement of saving the environment with homemade floor cleaners tea. Black tea contains tannic acid (tannin), which works to clean wood floors and can make your wood floors become shine. Besides that, tannin content is also useful to protect wood from pests and wood decay. This material can be used as your wood floor cleaner. You don’t need to worry because this material is safe for your family.
If you want to clean the hardwood floor with more optimal, floor cleaners tea as a natural solution
In addition to better cleaning results, it also effectively treats the material wood floors because tea contains isoflavones. The use of tea is also cheaper because the price is affordable and can be more durable. Let’s use the benefits more tea as the dust cleaner natural and effective!
Materials needed :
- Mop bucket
- Soft lint-free rags
- 5-20 black tea bags
- Boiling water
- For preparation
- Pour boiling water into a mop bucket, then insert 5-20 bags of black tea. Make sure you only use black tea.
- Let the solution for 15 minutes until the water is warm. Don’t forget to throw a tea bags from the solution
- To maintain the quality of your wood floor last longer, add 1/2 cup of white vinegar, 5-10 drops of tea tree or materials that possess disinfectant properties. You can save it in a spray bottle for you use it again.
2. How to use it?
- Soak a lint-free cloth into the tea solution and wring it out until the cloth becomes damp.
- Wipe the floor with a damp cloth using a circular motion. Rinse the cloth if the cloth had been dirty and dip back into the tea solution. Did the process of wiping the entire floor.
- In this way the flushing is not required, you only need to dry them with a dry clean cloth only.
Tips and warning:
- If you are using a mixture of peppermint tea and black tea, it will make your floor has a fresh smell and prevent the ants.
- If your floor is very dirty, pour 1 gallon of water and 1/4 cup of distilled white vinegar, then use the tea as a polish.
Hopefully, my article about homemade hardwood floor cleaners tea beneficial for you, thank you