I will share tips on how making neutral ph floor cleaners that are simple because neutral ph products factory contains a solution of chemicals. If we rarely clean the floor of our house, of course, it will result from the buildup of various stains and dirt on the floor. Even if you leave the dirt in the long term, then it will make a hardened dirt and it is difficult for us to clean up. The solution is you can clean with a cleanser that contains a neutral PH. However, when you look for the best cleanser for sure the price is a bit expensive than usual too. So, you don’t have to worry about it, because you can make your own cleaner alternative for your home floor.
Benefits of neutral ph floor cleaners
- Clean the grime-dirt that cannot be cleaned by other cleaners.
- Clean power is strong even though it has been used repeatedly
- Can be used to clean all surfaces and can be washed with water.
- Saves time because it cleans up quickly, as well as kill germs and produce a fresh fragrance.
How to make it as follows
- Paper towel (optional)
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup liquid dish detergent
- 1-gallon hot water
- Pour 1 gallon of hot water into the bucket and mix with 1/4 cup of liquid dish detergent which has a neutral ph. Stir the solution until foaming.
- Dip the mop into the solution and wring until damp cloth. Mop the entire floor of your house with the damp cloth until cleaned.
- If there are any stains that are difficult to clean the surface of your floor, wipe continuously the floor on the stain only.
- After finished, dry the floor using a clean dry cloth.
How to make disinfectant floor cleaner?
- pour 1 gallon of warm water into the bucket and mix with 1 cup of distilled white vinegar. White distilled vinegar is an effective ingredient in floor cleaners, besides that this vinegar contains ingredients disinfectant suitable for the kitchen and your bathroom.
- Dip the mop into the solution and wring it out. Mop the entire floor with a mop that has been wetted with the solution and allow it to dry.