In my current writings about How to make an effective floor cleaning with bleach. Bleach is usually made to solve dirt is difficult to clean. Bleach these days used in the household (household chemicals) typically contains 5.25% sodium hypochlorite . Because bleach is very effective as a floor cleaning can also function as a germ killer(disinfectant).To clean the toilet, tiled floors, and a bath, use a cleansing or contain sulphuric acid, nitric acid. A homemade cleaning solution using bleach effectively sanitizes floors after you clean them. Sanitizing with bleach instead of purchasing commercial products saves you money and works just as well. Bleach can also kill mold or mildew growing on floors, which will protect your health from the harmful spores. Clean your floor weekly with a bleach solution to keep it sparkling clean and free of germs and bacteria.
The things that you need to create effective floor cleaning with bleach
Materials that can easily be around us
- Chlorine bleach
- 5-gallon bucket
- Mild dish detergent
- White vinegar
- Open the windows in the home to let the air circulate. Bleach contains harmful fumes and allowing the air to flow will remove them from your home.
- Sweep the floor before you clean it with bleach. Remove all the loose dirt and debris to prevent spreading it around on the floor.
- Pour 1 cup of chlorine bleach into a 5-gallon bucket. Add 5 gallons of warm water to the bleach to dilute it.
- Clean the floors with a soap or vinegar solution first. Add 2 to 3 tbsp. of a mild dish detergent and 1 gallon of warm water or 1/2 cup of white vinegar and 1/2 gallon of water to clean most floors effectively.
- Soak the mop in the diluted bleach solution. Wring out as much of the diluted bleach as possible. Mop the floors with the damp mop and allow them to air dry.
So writing about effective floor cleaning household. If any input, suggestions or questions please feel free to comment. Thank you.