How to Make Floor Cleaners Safe from chemicals is easy, I will share tips are beneficial and profitable for you. Commercial floor cleaners that are sold in stores can help alleviate your job in cleaning the floor, but before you use it you have to check if it contains chemicals or not. Now let’s begin to create safe cleaning and free from the using of chemical materials.
The reason why should be using floor cleaners safe from chemical materials
based on clinical trials in animals that the chemicals can cause cancer if inhaled, this Cresol can cause irritation of the respiratory tract while research on mice may affect the blood circulation, liver, kidneys, nervous system, and weight loss
Making instructions and ingredients are in need
- Spray bottle
- Cleaning rags or sponge
- White vinegar
- Liquid castile soap
- Tea tree oil
- Coarse sea salt
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice
- To make a glass and linoleum floor cleaner, pour 3 cups of white vinegar into a spray bottle and add 1/2 parts liquid soap Castilian. Close tightly and shake the bottle so that all the ingredients mixed. Spray the solution and wipe with a cloth or mop. After finished, dry it with a clean cloth.2. To kill fungus and bacteria as well as providing
- To kill fungus and bacteria as well as providing the disinfectant floor, pour 12 ounces of water into a spray bottle and mix with 2 teaspoons of tea tree oil. After mixed, spray a solution of the parts to be cleaned. Before you apply this solution, you should clean it with vinegar first.
- Create a food- safe degreaser you can clean it with rubbing counter and stove with pure lemon juice. The acid content of the lemon will quickly eat away grease and oil without using toxic chemicals.
- Mixed with water and baking soda to make a cleaners paste can clean up deposits of heavy food in the pan or counter. In addition, coarse sea salt also allows you to scrub dishes and effectively removes rust when wetted with pure lemon juice.
- Mix 1 cup of olive oil and 1/2 cup lemon juice, this solution is useful for cleaning and polish wood furniture. Rub the solution on your wood furniture with a clean cloth.
- To clean the drain, after you pour the boiling water into the drain also pour a few cups of white vinegar to remove residual and sterilizing of an unpleasant smell on it. In addition to that, a few drops of tea tree oil can also be instantly refreshing smell of drains you.
Tips: White vinegar is a material that is very effective as cleaning agents and can be as disinfectants. Baking soda is also an ingredient that effectively removes stains and dirt. Mix water and lemon juice until it becomes a thick paste and scrub away with a sponge.
So my writing about how to make floor cleaners safe from chemicals and may be useful for you all, thank you