Curious about how to make homemade natural floor wax ? Many cleaning products are sold in stores are often sold at a price that is a little expensive and certainly contains chemicals in it . Use of chemicals will continually impact hazard to your family . To reduce the use of chemicals and to save our money, we may make your own wax floor cleaner with a pleasant aroma and then is good for the environment .
Make homemade natural floor wax and materials is needed
Ingredients for homemade Natural floor Wax is easily be found all around us and very cheap
- Carnauba wax
- Freezer bag
- Rolling pin
- Wooden spoon
- Oven mitts
- Lemon oil
- Lavender oil
- Olive oil
- Mix 1 cup of olive oil and 20 drops of lavender essential. Mix all ingredients and let stand for 12 hours before you use it.
- Fill the pot with tap water and store oven- safe bowl over the pan. Turn on the stove over low heat. The water in the pot should just touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Input grated beeswax with 1.5 ounces and carnauba wax as much as 2 ounces. To get a carnauba wax with small pieces, put into the bag freezer and cover with a kitchen towel and press with a rolling pin.
- Pour the ingredients into the bowl of a double boiler. In this way, the material will be mixed with olive oil and lavender.
- Stir all ingredients with a wooden spoon until everything is mixed well. Stirring time depends on the temperature of your stove.
- Add 20 drops of lavender oil or lemon oil essential into the melted wax. The addition of this material is only used to provide a pleasant scent and is not an indispensable ingredient in this process.
- Lift the bowl from the pan of water and turn off the stove. Make sure you use gloves when lifting the bowl.
- Let stand until the mixture becomes cold but not solidify. When you pour it into the floor, making sure the mixture is not in hot conditions.
- If you want to use in another time, pour the mixture into a glass jar and store in a cool, dry place.
Tips & Warnings
- Intensify the scent of the polish by using dried lavender petals instead of oil.
- Use care when working with a hot stove.
Hopefully, Helpful, Thank You