I will share tips on how to make vinyl floor cleaners with apple cider vinegar. If you are using vinyl and linoleum floors that are cheap, you will not be difficult to clean it. In addition, the floor is also the durable floor. However, as a long time, the floor will begin to fade and not shiny anymore. To overcome the problem, you can use apple cider vinegar mixed with other ingredients to clean the floors. The content of apple cider vinegar will make your floors shine back and apple cider vinegar does not leave an unpleasant smell compared with white vinegar.
The advantage of making your own vinyl floor cleaners
The many advantages of cider apple vinegar, besides cheap and natural, so you don’t have to worry about the effects for health.
- Soft towel
- Plastic buckets
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. liquid dish soap
- 1 tbsp. mineral oil
- 1-gallon warm water
- Before you clean it with apple cider vinegar, remove dust and dirt from the floor with a broom. Avoid using a vacuum, because a vacuum wheel will scratch your vinyl floor.
- To create a cleaner solution, pour 1 gallon of warm water in a bucket and add 1/2 cups of apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon of liquid dish soap and 1 tablespoon of mineral oil. Stir all ingredients until really mixed.
- Dip the mop into the bucket and wring until mop was damp. Wipe your vinyl or linoleum floor with a wet cloth. Make sure you have a mop all parts of the floor surface until cleaned.
- After finished, rinse the mop and refill the bucket with water to rinse the floor with clean water.
- Dry the floors with a soft towel to remove any residue foam and water on your floor
Tips: You can substitute apple cider vinegar with white vinegar because white vinegar contains ingredients that can sterilize your home floor.
With care and good hygiene, vinyl flooring you seem fixed clean and shine like new for many years, Good Luck and Thank you