In everyday life, sometimes crossed my mind wanted to make simple floor cleaners, because we are always in demand to maintain cleanliness, be it in homes, offices, malls, hospitals, etc. In order to maintain cleanliness especially the floor every day at least we do the cleaning sweep and mop at least 2 times a day or morning and afternoon. In this post I will share a little about homemade floor cleaner is simple and safe for the environment and materials are readily available all around us. If you switch on a homemade floor cleaner compared to the commercial cleaners, it will provide many benefits for you. Makes floor cleaning by yourself can mean saving your money then you buy it at a price that is quite expensive. In addition, make your own cleaners can improve your family’s health and reduce the use of chemicals on the floor. Making your own floor cleaners can work effectively for all types of flooring.
Instructions and ingredients are in need to make the simple floor cleaners
- 1. gallon warm water
- 1. cups of vinegar
- Pour 1 gallon of warm water in a bucket and add 1 cup of vinegar, make sure you use a bucket large enough.
- Dip the mop into the bucket and wring it out. Wipe the entire floor with a cloth soaked in the solution.
- If the solution has been soiled, re-create a solution in accordance with the first step. After it finished, let the floor dry out and the smell of vinegar slowly disappear.
Tips and warning:
- Vinegar is the most effective material as a floor cleaner.
- Don’t use this solution on a wooden floor.
May be useful for you all, and to the question or discussion of homemade floor cleaner, you can make comments on the media below, Thanks