How to make a simple floor Shining, I will share tips and ways to make floor cleaners that are safe. Sometimes we feel less than satisfied when you see dirty floors by tough stains on eliminating, we will become confused about how to eliminate and also shines. Did you know you can make your own floor shine? Many products contain substances that coat the wax the floors of your home. Even you have to clean it up with an electric buffer recognition before you Polish your floors again. But with a few simple ingredients that are available in your home, you can make your own thick layers without the worry of wax will coat the floor of your home.
The following tips on how to make a simple floor shining
In addition to easy and simple, easy-to-use materials that would be around us, without side effects to our health. because of the many floor cleaners that are sold in stores contain chemicals harmful to our lives, so it would be nice if making your own floor cleaners that are safe
- Spray bottle
- Soft cloth or rag
- 1/4 cup alcohol
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Pour olive oil, apple cider vinegar, alcohol, and lemon juice into a spray bottle. After that, shake the spray bottle so all the ingredients will completely mix.
- Before you start to polish the floors, sweep the floor first to clean any dust.
- Spray the solution floor shine on a soft cloth until the surface cloth becomes damp or you can also spray directly on the floor.
- After you spray it on the floor, scrub with a soft cloth. On wood floors, scrub with following the direction of the grain. Whereas on tile, linoleum and other hard floors, rub in a circular motion.
- Repeat the polishing process by soaking a cloth in the solution after you finished wiping the entire floor.
Here’re some simple tips to make your floors shine and keep it clean. Cleaning and maintenance should be done more often. Hopefully useful